The 100-lb. capacity Spyker ERGO-PRO™ Walk-Behind Salt Spreader is ideal for tough winter jobs, as it is capable of spreading salt, ice melt and more. This salt spreader features a stainless steel carving blade to slice through dense materials like ice melt and rock salt, and the reflective frame adds visibility in poor weather conditions. An innovative hopper design virtually eliminates bridging, allowing material to flow to empty with no shaking or bouncing required. The ergonomic, adjustable handle design is made to better match the operator, helping reduce user fatigue so you can get the job done in an easy, timely fashion.
- Ergonomically Designed Handle adjusts from 5'5" to 6'3" to reduce user fatigue.
- Impact-Resistant, Bridge-Free Hopper allows material to flow freely, doesn't require bouncing or shaking.
- Extra-Large Opening measures up to 2.75" by 2.4"H for distribution of larger granules such as rock salt.
- Stainless Steel Carving Blade easily breaks up Ice Melt and Rock Salt.
- Hi-Vis Reflective Frame for visibility in low-light conditions or bad weather.
- All-Welded Frame for max durability season after season.
- Support Stand fits all rear platform carriers and is positioned to allow for max fill without tipping over.
- Welded, Triangulated Handle reduces force on turns and adds strength.
- Lift Handle to reduce strain when lifting, even when the hopper is full.
- Fully Enclosed Metal Gears with zerk fittings and lifetime warranty.
- Cold Shock-Proof Winter Cover with easy on/off tab comes included.
- Includes Full Deflector to control material distribution.
- Large Pneumatic Tires to minimize fatigue, increase traction, and reduce damage to grass.
- Recommended for use with ice melt and bagged rock salt